Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page & widgets

shop page & widgets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fcoerezza
    Participant

Hi,
    I added a widget on the “Shop page Widget Area” only, to have filters on the shop page only in the sidebar.
    It works fine, but the probel is that I see the sidebar with filter in all pages.
    why? how can I have this sidebar with filters only in the shop pages?

Hello,

This widget area is for the Shop / Product categories pages.The product category page inherits the shop page settings. The product filters show both shop page and category page.

If you want to remove the filters from the category page, you need to remove them from the shop page widget area in the Appearance > Widget area.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

fcoerezza
    Participant

this is not what I needed to know, but I’ve anyway solved, disebling the sidebar on the single pages where I did not want it.

Another question:is there possible to define a default background colour for sidebars?

Hello,

Can you please share the page URL so I will give you the custom CSS code for background color.

Best Regards.

fcoerezza
    Participant

page URL is in private content, and I need a white background for the sidebar.
    Look also the image attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Gobal CSS section:

.pwf-woo-filter {
        background-color: #C98BDB;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)