Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop widgets not working

Shop widgets not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dreamsite
    Participant

Greetings!

I used some shop widgets, they used to be working. However, after some long site inactivity period they broke. Please see the video in a private content.

Polylang is our used multi-language plugin. Trying to disable all plugins except Polylang, WoodMart core, WooCommerce, Elementor didn’t made the widgets work.

Dreamsite
    Participant

Adding extra info in… extra info section 🙂

Hello,

Please create more colors and assign more products to different items. You have not added any filters to the sidebar: https://gyazo.com/a4ed6be509aca0d280c1d8b681983697

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Hello,

I am sorry but I think I may not understand you properly. I tried your shown way to add a widget. However, it’s still not working. Also please check my new video with a steps what I do.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot view your video. Could you try another video recorder?

I see: `Unfortunately your browser cannot play this file.
    You can download it and play it on your computer.`

Best Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Uploaded to another cloud, please retry.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Hello,

If I change theme all Woodmart widgets disappears.

Dreamsite
    Participant

I also noticed that the following standart WooCommerce widget is working well: filter

Hello,

You used WoodMart filters, add Woocommerce default filers to the shop page sidebar and check how they work.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)