Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping Cart Error

Shopping Cart Error

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try without AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Product page.

addy
    Participant

I already did that yesterday and sent you the screenshots. You can see for yourself also. It then works like standard woocommerce method (Green bar). Now how to fix mini cart?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Look, by default, WooCommerce doesn’t have AJAX add to cart on single product page. It just has this message without cart widget display function.

And the plugin you use for currencies works only with standard WooCommerce function. It doesn’t work with our custom AJAX function on product page. We are not able to fix this since it doesn’t depend on our theme. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation.

addy
    Participant

You are not trying to understand. Listen, currency plugin is DEACTIVATED and mini cart is still not working on product page. Check it yourself please!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, sorry, we missed that fact. Check how it works now it should work correctly.

addy
    Participant

Thank you very much. It works. Lastly please explain me the following.

You recommended to increase those numbers earlier from 555 and 999 to 3000. But what is the logic behind it. I mean why I need to increase those numbers? Why it works with other websites with original numbers and not mine? This would help me to debug better next time.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This plugin is very bad-coded and it uses some kind of asynchronous call with delay (555 or 999 by default). So it reloads cart widget right after it is reloaded by WooCommerce. Probably, with all the content you have when our theme is active, the AJAX request takes a bit more time to complete. So it reloads the cart BEFORE WooCommerce updates it.

addy
    Participant

Thank you for the detailed explaination. Well, now I would like to ask help in something else. Could you please tell me the following:

1) How can I remove twitter option from [social_buttons type="follow"] but to remain there in [social_buttons type="share"]
    2) How can I set email in Email for share links?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Social share, you will see two tabs “links to social profiles”, where you remove twitter and where you can enable email; and “Share button” tab where you leave twitter http://prntscr.com/kru7sw

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)