Home Forums WoodMart support forum Short product description below header

Short product description below header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pxtshop
    Participant

Hello, I would need to get a brief description of the product under the product title as you have it in the demo. And another question is whether the data from the short description can be used to compare products in the compare section.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshots you attached. The items that are displayed under the product title are coming from the attribute table. That you can set them to display from Theme Settings >> product page >> show/hide elements.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/gJwjPWF

2) Unfortunately you cannot use the short description for product comparison. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

pxtshop
    Participant

hi, i set everything as in the picture but i don’t know why it’s not displayed …

Hello,

Please make sure you have assigned the attributes to the products and then you need to set them to display on the product page from the Edit product.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/FWnFLGF

Then Clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

pxtshop
    Participant

I want to make sure I’m doing it right so it’s not a short description but it’s a product property and do I have to create a separate property for each item?
    Resolution: 2160p (4K)
    Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
    Drive Type: Blu-ray
    Processor: AMD 8-Core
    Output: HDMI

In this case, is it necessary to first load the product properties such as hard drive capacity resolution and then assign values to them?

Hello,

Yes you need to set up each attribute and its values from Products >> Attributes. Then you need to assign them to the product from the edit product. Then they will be displayed on the product page.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)