Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shortcode HTMl block not working inside brands descriptions

Shortcode HTMl block not working inside brands descriptions

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

When inserting shortcodes for HTML content inside the brand descriptions, the content does not appear as in the Elementor editor.

For example the styling is not correct. Rows turn into columns etc.

Is this a bug?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello Elise, while checking the website from incognito, I noticed the issue is not there. Seems like a browser caching issue but caching is not enabled at all in the website.

This is the first time happened so it should be an issue with the way shortcodes in descriptions work.

I guess clearing the cache should solve this, if you have any suggestions for this let me know.

Hello,

We recommend clearing the cache every time, you edit something on the site or deactivate it while you configure the site, then enable it again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

How would I do that? Is there any cache from the themes side?

I have no caching enabled on the website, you can check the attached link. Actually the issue with the brand page appeared again for me as a logged in admin, forcing a clean load every time (ctrl+f5) is not ideal at all. Could you take a look?

All info in extra information.

Hello,

Could you kindly advise which attribute and attribute item to check?

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

Any really, they are not displaying as should and these ones not even in incognito or after clearing browser cache, links attached below.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/7997b4d1fc76cca0f891f3f12252c996

The first block is the page title, then follows the content of the HTML block: https://gyazo.com/4c054aa351079945d827c24413f5cf52

And finally goes the products assigned to this brand.

Please try to describe your purpose in more detail, seems I follow you wrong.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

The content of the HTML block placed after the title area, appears completely wrong. If you check the block inside Elementor it looks as it should, on the frontend, as seen in the video, the brand blocks are shown broken.

Alex
    Participant

Update: I found 2 issues

One option that is causing this issue is the lazy load option from Woodmart.

The other was Elementor related and is now fixed.

Please look into lazy loading and shortcodes.

Hello,

The problem is caused by incorrect widget configuration.

You have set the link for some of the containers: https://prnt.sc/og7-EZxbpf2d

and a widget side also has a link.

It is not possible to have two links at the same time, please remove one them, otherwise it breaks the layout.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

That was the Elementor issue indeed.

But, here is what I also noticed which is still not working:
    1) Lazy load + promo banner in shortcode is not working on the frontend
    2) Gap in containers in shortcode is not reflecting on the frontend, so either margin or “spacer” element is needed

Hello,

Please enable the Lazy loading in the Theme Settings: https://monosnap.com/file/l76Y11uHWZtoH5Txx4gVlucJJrmSbv

As for the gaps in containers, please clarify the issue, please provide the screen of the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)