Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show product category under price in single product tab

Show product category under price in single product tab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DevHal
    Participant

Hi, I’ve created a custom general layout for all the products in my shop using Elementor. I need to insert the category to which the product belongs under the price (therefore, based on the product, it must show the correct one) but I can’t find anything to do this. It seems strange to me because if I disable the created layout and use the standard one, I see the category. How can i get this? It would be nice to have some sort of button with the category inside. Thank you!!

Hi,

Woodmart allows you to create a single product page with WPBakery or Elementor page builder.
    With the help of WoodMart dedicated single product elements and also other widgets like rows and columns you can create your unique product page. Special WoodMart product elements are listed below.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

Best Regards.

DevHal
    Participant

ok thanks.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Show product category under price in single product tab’ is closed to new replies.