Home Forums WoodMart support forum Side bar menu icon in mobile

Side bar menu icon in mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello guys, thank you so much for your amazing theme,

I’m having troubles to change que icon in the sidebar sticky menu on mobile, actually I don’t even know how to use the icons on the theme’s library because anytime I clic on them just appears like codes or something.

Now, I have found the place where to change the icon like into a image on my gallery, but isn’t there a posibility to use the icons that is included on my template ???

The icon I’m talking about is on the store page (Tienda), in mobile view only, is like the second menu on my template, the sidebar that’s sticky, and I also changer the tittle to “Filtros”.

Thank you so much for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Use the code below to change the icon there:

body .wd-sidebar-opener.wd-burger-icon>a:before {
        content: "\f118";
        font-family: "woodmart-font";
        font-weight: 400;
    }

Result – https://prnt.sc/MNvPigD2Q3xw

Kind Regards

Okay, noted, just one last question, where is supposed I should paste this code exactly?? Because I’ve been trying the different areas in personalize, theme settings, global, mobile only, and isn’t working, please let me know if maybe I’m doing something wrong, thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can paste it into the “Mobile CSS” area, then clear the site/browser/server cache and recheck the issue.

https://prnt.sc/Sr121bhN796F

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

Alright, yea it’s working on the sticky sidebar menu on mobile, but when I still don’t scroll down the icon is still the 3 bars :c

I just want it to be the same, I tired before uploading an icon and it was okay, but that’s not the idea since we’re supposed to have a full icons library ready to use.

Is there any code to make this icon the same in the sticky and also in the “not” sticky menu??

Thank you so much for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Additionally, use the code below:

body .wd-off-canvas-btn.wd-burger-icon>a:before {
        content: "\f118";
        font-family: "woodmart-font";
        font-weight: 400;
    }

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

Perfectly working now! Thank you so much.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in the future. It would encourage our work a lot.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Side bar menu icon in mobile’ is closed to new replies.