Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sidebar on product page

Sidebar on product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello, please, I need you to help me know which widget you use to make the design of the sidebar that is in the product. Please look at the attached image to understand what I need.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is Upsell product shown on the sidebar: https://gyazo.com/d282d751292ca58b4036bc2a668388bf

Please check Woocommmerce documentation on this issue: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

What you tell me I already know. But I am asking you what is the widget that you use to put the products by brand in the sidebar, I need to do it the same as in the image sample.
    Thank you

Hello,

This sidebar shows the Upsells products. Upsells Products are added manually to the product page. You can add the products of a certain brand item.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Thank you very much, you can already do this thanks to your help. But I have another problem … in the product sheet I do not get the cross-selling option. Please see the picture.
    How do I have this option?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I suspect this field is not provided for the affiliate products, switch to simple or variable products for testing.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

You are right, this option is not available with external products. Thank you very much with your help

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sidebar on product page’ is closed to new replies.