Home Forums WoodMart support forum Simplifie video player does not work on the product page . Works fine on desktop

Simplifie video player does not work on the product page . Works fine on desktop

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Trying to add youtube shorts on the product page, chose simplified display type. Working as expected on desktop but is not working on mobile. Throwing some error on the console. It is not playing on my phone but native works on the phone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

You can open the above link on your phone

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Yes you can. Sharing the staging site.

Hello,

Unfortunately, Youtube autoplay does not work on mobile due to Youtube functionality.

Please consider using hosted(mp4) video, which would be autoplay on mobile.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

I am not talking about autoplay. Its not even working normally on simplified player so that customer can click and run it.Nothing to do with the autoplay

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

I do not understand. Video player is your theme feature. Can you please check it ?? It was one of the reason I switched from space tetrys theme to this one.

Hello,

Sorry, I switched to another functionality.

I am testing it on our testing site, and it works. Please advise what device you are trying to view and confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

You can do that . I have already given you all the right ..

Hello,

I have disabled the plugins: https://gyazo.com/9bc02e2dfdd9598eb1aa6c38226474ab and it works: https://gyazo.com/518778b4b62856b6a49f244e8d4bbb2f

Please reactive the plugins in the way I did, then activate them one by one testing the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Hi,
    The Plugin which is creating the issue is GTM4WP(Its a official Google tag manager plugin from Google). This is kind of an important plugin which cannot be deactivated and is deployed on over a million sites. Can you please check the compatibility and provide a working solution. That would be really helpful. You have all my credentials already.

Hello,

Please provide FTP access, and insert the access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Shared

Hello,

Sorry, we need FTP not admin access.

Please provide the same.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Shared the sftp and ssh

Hello,

Please check the access we cannot log in.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

I am able to do sftp easily with same cred.
    Please do sftp and ssh
    website location: /home/stage.asharfidesign.com/

Attachments:

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Hey any update ??

Hello,

I have submitted the case to our developers and am waiting for the feedback. As soon as I get the same I will get back to you.

Best Regards

Hello,

Our developers are checking and they do not find the folder which contains the site. Please provide the route and keep the access valid.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

I have already mentioned in the previous chain:
    website location: /home/stage.asharfidesign.com/

Hello,

When we enter the FTP we see this: https://monosnap.com/file/eyfJRGf7HVIgjgYFzv8NrwbHTnr6nD

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Not sure why basic going home is a big issue that we are going back and forth. I am attaching the sftp screenshot. Just go to /home/stage.asharfidesign.com
    You will find the folder.

Just browse the home folder….

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Nitesh@1962.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Please apply patch 473619 and check how it works. You can find the manual here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Hello team,
    Thank you for being so supportive. Yes, the issue is resolved and I can use the product video on my site.
    Million times thanks

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Simplifie video player does not work on the product page . Works fine on desktop’ is closed to new replies.