Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single License – Dev and Prod enquiry

Single License – Dev and Prod enquiry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

db.eker22
    Participant

Hello – I have an active license for my prod site “domain.com”. I have just cloned it to a Development Subdomain “dev.domain.com” and I understand from your license terms this is allowed. However when I go to My Account here, I only see an active license for domain.com but not for dev.domain.com. Yet inside the actual WP site at dev.domain.com, it appears that the theme is recognized as being active (given that it’s a clone).

I just wanted to see with you if this is ok or is there something I need to do in My Account settings to recognize my development subdomain license? Thanks in advance for your help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After cloning the website to Development Subdomain, you need to deactivate the license via WoodMart -> Theme license and activate it again. The license from the production is shown on the development site due to the cloning of the website but it is not actually activated there. Once again, you need to deactivate and activate the license on the development site.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

db.eker22
    Participant

Thanks for this, it’s clear. I will go ahead and do as your suggestion and just do the reverse when I’m ready to clone my dev site to prod in the future.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! If you still have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d be happy to talk through them with you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)