Home Forums Basel support forum Single product swatches images

Single product swatches images

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Gerald88
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to configure the images of the variations with the options of swatches images in the products.

On the store or catalog page it looks good but on the main page of the product they do not appear. I have been looking at the forums where you indicate that they have to have a default color, I have set them a default color but it does not work either.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Be sure that you have specified and enabled these two options https://gyazo.com/d6652bc16ddcb8f01bf23e7e2626ed96
    If it still doesn’t work, please, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Gerald88
    Participant

Yes, I have it configured that way. But it does not work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect your FTP.

Gerald88
    Participant

I’ve already put it on again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your current host, username and password so we can connect the FTP.

Gerald88
    Participant

Mi ftp host is:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is some kind of cache on your server and we can’t edit any files. The changes are simply not visible on frontend. Try to edit inc/classes/Swatches.php file for example.

Gerald88
    Participant

I have already deactivated the server opcache, you can work without problems. If something comes up, do not hesitate to tell me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you.

We have found the root of this problem. WooCommerce system doesn’t provide frontend with all variations if their number is bigger than 40. And because of that images for some variations are not available in the template file. You can fix it by adding the following line to the file basel/woocommerce/single-products/add-to-cart/variable-swatches.php between lines #38 and #39

$available_variations = $product->get_available_variations();

But it may be bad for the single product page performance if you will not use any kind of cache.

Regards

Gerald88
    Participant

I have added the line as you indicated, but the images still do not appear.

Gerald88
    Participant

now yes, it is already corrected.

Can you make those images a little bigger?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change “Attribute swatch size” to large in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)