Home Forums Basel support forum Site Help

Site Help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

Good Afternoon. I was wondering if you could help me with how the images appeared on the home page. Due to the difference in size of the images, it appears to stretch and does not seem to level with each other (see screenshot 1). I would like it to be straighter and be like this (see screenshot 2). Also would you be able to assist me with the colour of the search page title as that is not the colour that is selected (see screenshot 3).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the options provided here: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/image-size-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

I need some assistance. One the theme i changed the layout of the header and once i did that the account button/image vanished. I was wondering if it is possible to bring it back rather than having to put “My account” in the header space next to “contact us”.

Attachments:

Hello,

Before you text something or change, make a full backup of your site, and save the Theme Settings in the Import/export file.

By default, this header layout doesn’t have Login/Register link. But you can add it manually placing the following code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme.

add_filter( 'basel_header_configuration', 'basel_custom_header_configuration', 1, 1 );

function basel_custom_header_configuration() {

return array(
    		'container' => array(
    			'wrapp-header' => array(
    				'logo',
    				'widget_area',
    				'right-column' => array(
    					'header_links',
    					'search',
    					'wishlist',
    					'cart',
    					'mobile_icon',
    				)
    			)
    		),
    		'navigation-wrap' => array(
    			'container' => array(
    				'main_nav'
    			)
    		)	
    	);
    }

Or chose the Header layout which has My account icon in its structure.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Good Afternoon. How would i add it? Should i add it to the global CSS?

Hello,

You should add this code to the functions.php of your child theme.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Would you be able to assist me with that?

Hello,

The code has been added: https://prnt.sc/sar4c5

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it.

Ochuko
    Participant

Is it possible for the “Home, contact Us, and About Us Page” to be on the same line as the logo rather than below it?

Ochuko
    Participant

Also on my other site, the shopping cart is meant to be next to the wishlist button rather than below it, is there anything that can be done to revert it back to being next to the wishlist button rather than below.

Attachments:

Hello,

In this case, you will have to choose another header layout for your needs. The modification will require considerable changes in the structure and CSS what is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)