Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site is very slow

Site is very slow

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mpmadhuranga
    Participant

The theme takes 3-4 seconds time of pending before sending the first load, could you help have a look?
    Please check the attachement

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by mpmadhuranga.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by mpmadhuranga.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

mpmadhuranga
    Participant

yes, once I rolled back to TwentyTwenty theme it reduced to 1-2 sec.
    fund the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

mpmadhuranga
    Participant

Here find the login, also I found out that your demo themes only load below 5 .js files when it loads the home page, but once we installed , it loads more than 20+ .js files.
    Same for css also.

Help check and advise, I already removed all the extra plugins I added.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your home page and the speed is the same at the moment. Check the screenshot https://gyazo.com/1364e5f21e9b024aa1514bce10d3d043
    As for general website optimization, check the following article. https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards

mpmadhuranga
    Participant

But why there are 90 css requests and 71 js requests even though I disabled all other plugins from the website?
    Is there a way I can reduce those requests?

38 JS and 64 CSS from woodmart theme fodler

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by mpmadhuranga.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, because our theme’s CSS and JS are split into small parts that are loaded only on pages where they need. By doing this, your pages become lighter than in case it would load all the CSS and JS as one file on all pages.

Kind Regards

mpmadhuranga
    Participant

Haha that’s not a correct answer, anyhow why I can’t see those on your demo site. I can see only 4 J’s files are loading.
    Even those are not small parts.
    I’m trying to highlight that your demo site is way faster because you don’t have all those unwanted JS and CSS files.
    It’s very simple that to understand if you load such amount of files it will definitely getting slower.

If you can, could you help me to reduce no of files ?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by mpmadhuranga.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We use WP Rocket plugin on our demo to combine all CSS and JS files not from the theme only. But also from all plugins installed on our demo. Read more information in our tutorial https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)