Home Forums Basel support forum Site speed optimization

Site speed optimization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

I am at the end of the site development using your great basel theme. But unfortunately, the site is loading very slowly. Could you look at our website what optimization and changes should be done to reduce loading time? Maybe some changes in your theme setting?
    In attachment needed access to the site.

What plugin for optimization do you recommend. Now we use “WP Fastest Cache” but we can change it for something else, more compatible with your theme.

Hello,

Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. Please check this manual containing detailed instructions on how to optimize your site: https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello, I have optimized the page due to your instruction also with the wp-rocket plugin. But I still would like to ask you to take a look at my site and maybe make some tests to optimize my website. You know your theme best πŸ˜‰

I also have a problem with the mobile device with your slider. When I open the main page on the mobile I have to put a finger into the screen to load the main image slider. I have found that the “Delay JavaScript execution” in the wp-rocket plugin caused it (the setting is shown in the instruction that you post in the upper post). Could you add a rule to exclude slider delay on the mobile device?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, your website is very well optimized and loads very fast. As for the slider, unfortunately, there is no such modular system in our Basel theme for JS files as it is in our WoodMart theme. You can’t exclude this particular script only.

Kind Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

ok, thank you, so as I understand it correctly I am not able to use “Delay JS execution” at all due to point 4.3 in your article -> https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/?

Maybe you have some JS scripts that can be delayed in Basel Theme? Can you make a more deep analysis for WooMart Theme? πŸ˜‰ We search for high-speed optimization for our site. Every millisecond is important!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

All our theme scripts are combined into one file. So excluding this script will be equal to disabling the Delay JS option in WP Rocket completely.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)