Home Forums WoodMart support forum slider doesn’t work if “stretch control” is OFF.

slider doesn’t work if “stretch control” is OFF.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

If I leave it like that, it doesn’t work, it “disappears.”

just activate it, and it works again with a magic pass.

In more sites the same thing happens, it must be a bug in the theme.

https://imgur.com/eXDoVbe

Hello,

I have checked on our test site it is working fine. It is not our theme bug.

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp login details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

There is something wrong yeah…

A customer’s website is working “normal.”

But I went to edit the container on the page and it was all white and with a problem too.

Then I had to go to the properties of the slider, I changed it to extend it, and it worked again.

They are also active and sales sites, I cannot deactivate the plugins.

How would you like to test it?

The “solution” in this case is leaving the slider always “stretched”.

Hello,

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such experiments without any harm to your production website.

Best Regards.

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

Hello!
    I still have a problem with the banners, in this case, a new website, there is no way it will work.

I deactivated all the plugins, only activated the basic one, and it still doesn’t work.

Everything is white, the banner image doesn’t load, I tested it in several ways, created new slides, created a new slider, and nothing.

You can access and check what the bug is, if you need to activate/deactivate something, you can do so.

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

I don’t know if they managed to do anything…

Now I sent new images, and I’m testing it and it seems to be ok now.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved or not?. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Best Regards.

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

You can close.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘slider doesn’t work if “stretch control” is OFF.’ is closed to new replies.