Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Full width Alignment

Slider Full width Alignment

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dsl-ms
    Participant

My homepage has a woodmart slider. The slider row stretch setting is set to “Default”, all the slides are set to “Stretch row and content (no paddings)”. The first slide loads correctly most of the time, the next slides either don’t show or are misaligned. Weirdly if I minimise then full size the browser the slides go to their correct place.

If I reverse this and set the slider row to “Stretch row and content (no paddings)” and the each of the slides to “Default”, it still doesn’t work correctly for me… I’m confused.

Can you please have a look and tell me how to get all slides working correctly please?

Hello,

Could you please deactivate all the third party plugins and switch to parent theme and then check your slider again. Also try to set the slider position to center because when I zoom out a little bit it goes to the left side.

In case if the issue is still there then remain the plugins as disabled and let me know so I can check the slider with theme default plugins.

Best Regards.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I’ve disabled all plugins now and set to parent theme, still the same issue.
    Everything is centered too. Could you please take another look?

Hello,

I can’t access your site now. It says “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page”.

Could you please share the correct login info so I can check and help you out.

Best Regards.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Sorry please try again now

dsl-ms
    Participant

Have you had a look into this yet? I’ve been unable to work on this site since disabling plugins for you, please look asap. I need to work on this site tonight. Thank you.

Hello,

I have test your site. I noticed that you used your Custom CSS class “home-hero” in most of the rows. Also you did not set the order of slides. Also the content position of second and third slide is differ from the first one that might be the reason that content only show when you resize window.

Also you enabled the CDN “Cloudflare” and “Sucuri” which contains cache. Try to check your site after flushing your server CDN cache as well. I suggest you to disable those cache tools while your site is under construction.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/CGVGPE1

When I test your site with some default sliders then everything works fine so the issue is only with your custom slider settings. So you can apply the same settings as like some default slides or slider.

Best Regards.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Aizaz, worst support answer ever.

What is the resolution for my issue with the sliders please? I waited 16 hours for your reply with plugins disabled and me unable to work on the site to be told that your default sliders work and that I use a cache – that is not a resolution, please provide one. I’ve cleared the cache and checked, thanks for the reminder…

I used the same class on the rows because the default settings in the woodmart slider don’t actually seem to do anything and set the image sizes correctly as they are supposed to!

Which default slider are you talking about?… I don’t know which one is exactly the same setup as mine. What settings do I need to get the woodmart sliders to work as intended?

Please support me on my issue, you have a login for the site, if you can’t make it work how can I?

dsl-ms
    Participant

Order of slides now set. Content position the same throughout. Caches cleared.

Same problem.

Hello,

Your problem is resolved. Actually in your slides you used the images as a row background image and the row is empty and does not contain any content and you did not set featured images in your slides.

That’s why the slides images missing and when you resize window then the background image shown as the row is empty.

I create a new slider named as “Custom Slider” and creates three slides as “Custom slide1, Custom slide2, Custom slide3” to set an example for you and I did not create any row inside those slides and I just set background color and featured images and then select “Custom Slider” in your home page slider element and it works just fine you can check the video for clarification: https://jmp.sh/7W5EhFv

Best Regards.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Thank you so much Aizaz!

Much better and helpful answer 🙂 It works perfectly and I know how to use them properly now!

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Slider Full width Alignment’ is closed to new replies.