Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider problem +1

Slider problem +1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Antickas
    Participant

Hello. Help please with two problems.

1. I created a slider and added a slide to it. The slide was created in elementor and edited the picture for the tablet and phone in the “adaptive mode” (changed the minimum height, changed the position to “Center Center”.). But, the picture changes only for the computer, for the tablet and phone I see changes when I edit the slide (photo), but in reality the picture is not edited and looks different (photo).

2. In tablet mode, in the “Ajax Product Tabs” element, I set 3 columns and 3 products per column, but only 2 columns are displayed (photo). Everything was fine until the last update.

Antickas
    Participant

///

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Antickas
    Participant

Hello

Hello,

1. Please try recreating the Slide then check back after clearing the cache.

2. I am unable to see the issue on my end. Please provide the URL of the page where you added the Tabs to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Antickas
    Participant

1. Tried, does not work. Open a slide in elementor in phone mode. Elementor shows a square image with a bag in the middle. Now, open the main page of my site on your phone. You will see a rectangular gray picture that is completely different from what I see when editing in elementor in phone mode.

2. On the main page of the site, in elementor (in tablet mode), try to set the products to be displayed in three columns with three elements per page. No matter how many columns I put, only two columns are displayed (photo attached above)

Hello,

Please Edit the Slide without elementor and try setting the Image for Mobile and Tablet as you need.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/40b84efd136b13bb701386b16f4c2c88

You can read our detailed documentation for help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woodmart-slider/?theme=woodmart

2. Please Go to Theme Settings >> Product Archive >> Product Grid and set the number of columns.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/cfb8b56c464681ffbde13b00d85d3500

Best Regards

Antickas
    Participant

1. I will try

2. This is not it. My question is regarding the “AJAX Product Tabs” widget which is on the main page. For a tablet, I can not set the display to 3 columns.

Hello,

2. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Antickas
    Participant

Hello. Everything worked out with the slider. Thank you. It is a pity that in elementor this could not be done. It would be nice to add a note about this to the instructions.
    The second question is also solved. Thank you. You can close the topic.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Slider problem +1’ is closed to new replies.