Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Revolution : full width not working

Slider Revolution : full width not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

I have created a slider with Slider Revolution 6. I have set it up as Full width sliders, my images are also full width.
    On the home page where I want to display the slider, I have selected full width for the related section, erased all margins for the section and the column. I have also selected full width in the page settings.

Despite all of this, I have white spaces on the left and right of the slider. However on the same page, I have full width sections that are perfectly working. Also when I am editing the page with Elementor, the white spaces are not showing. They are also not showing on tablet or mobile. It seems to appear only on full width computer.

Can you please help me on this?
    I provided you with the necessary info below.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

juliette
    Participant

Never mind, I found a solution.
    Slider Revolution seems to have margins on the left and right even with the full width option selected. I had to put my content in a negative position (x=-50px) and bigger than the size of the slider (110%). Now the white spaces on the left and right have disappeared on my page.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Slider Revolution : full width not working’ is closed to new replies.