Home Forums WoodMart support forum Small Checkout Opimization

Small Checkout Opimization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Team, i need a small optimization within the Checkout. The Point is, to remove teh Box Who contains the Word “Versand” (wich means Shipping), so the Shipping description has more space. PLease take a look at my Attached Picture. Ive seen that this is “only” a Box who contains the Word. Maybe it can be hidden easy by custom CSS. Is there any Solution für that, that would be great? I posted also the Link to my Page within Private Content.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can try the below CSS code in global custom CSS area under theme settings>> custom CSS:

.woocommerce-shipping-totals th{
    display:none;
    }
    .woocommerce-shipping-totals td{
    width: 100%;
    }

Result: https://jmp.sh/w8gJtUp

If you do not like the result achieved with the above CSS. Then you have to customize the checkout page directly from the files.

Best Regards.

Mike
    Participant

@covicon hello! i wanted to ask how do you add the description on each shipping method? thank you in advance

Hello

@alfashop, I think @covicon using some third party plugin for that purpose.

Best Regards.

covicon
    Participant

@alfashop you can do this by using Locotranslate or (like me) with booster.io, thats an allrounder Plugin for many small things.

@aizaz_awan
    many thanks for this solution, but it looks like a failure 😉 Is it possible to get a file i can use in the child theme, to achieve this result correctly?

Most Welcome,

You can check your files in wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\checkout. Actually those table fields in checkout page is a part of WooCommerce functionality. Our theme does not influence this.

It requires customizations to edit those table items inside the checkout page. This is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can check the below article that might help you: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/checkout-field-editor/

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)