Social media buttons
September 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm #229192
1.I added the social media buttons but I wasn’t able to add instagram in the buttons how can i do that?
2.Also i linked the instagram in general to the system so that I could add the sections on the page and i did so but it features some other account not mine..
Thank youSeptember 27, 2020 at 7:48 pm #229204
1. Your icons in the header are for sharing. Instagram does not share anything by its nature. That is why header icons do not contain Instagram. If you switch to “Follow”, Instagram would appear.
2. You need to add an Instagram element to a page and configure to show your images on a page. Please read and follow the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/setup-instagram-api/
Best RegardsSeptember 27, 2020 at 7:59 pm #229209
Hello, but how do i switch it to follow? i only have the share tab as you can see in the screenshot.
Thank youSeptember 27, 2020 at 8:11 pm #229213
If you use a header builder element it has the option “Follow” or “Share”. https://prnt.sc/uowh28
You need to add URLs for the social networks you want to show in the Theme Settings > Social profiles > Links to Social profiles.
Those networks that having the URLs would be shown, those which do not, would not be shown.
Best RegardsSeptember 27, 2020 at 10:39 pm #229224
1. About the Social likes I Did so now but still as you can see in the images
2. Instagram API: I did that also but it still shows the same wrong account.September 28, 2020 at 7:06 am #229256
Please provide your site admin access I will check the Instagram element in the content, I am checking the header icon it works properly.
Best RegardsSeptember 28, 2020 at 2:09 pm #229351
Here it isSeptember 28, 2020 at 10:08 pm #229411
Please try to switch to the grid instead of the carousel. We are working on this issue and it will be fixed in the nearest update.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register