Home Forums WoodMart support forum Social media buttons

Social media buttons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Merakinaturalcare
    Participant

Hello,
    1.I added the social media buttons but I wasn’t able to add instagram in the buttons how can i do that?
    2.Also i linked the instagram in general to the system so that I could add the sections on the page and i did so but it features some other account not mine..
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Your icons in the header are for sharing. Instagram does not share anything by its nature. That is why header icons do not contain Instagram. If you switch to “Follow”, Instagram would appear.

2. You need to add an Instagram element to a page and configure to show your images on a page. Please read and follow the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/setup-instagram-api/

Best Regards

Merakinaturalcare
    Participant

Hello, but how do i switch it to follow? i only have the share tab as you can see in the screenshot.
    Thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

If you use a header builder element it has the option “Follow” or “Share”. https://prnt.sc/uowh28

You need to add URLs for the social networks you want to show in the Theme Settings > Social profiles > Links to Social profiles.

Those networks that having the URLs would be shown, those which do not, would not be shown.

Best Regards

Merakinaturalcare
    Participant

1. About the Social likes I Did so now but still as you can see in the images

2. Instagram API: I did that also but it still shows the same wrong account.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access I will check the Instagram element in the content, I am checking the header icon it works properly.

Best Regards

Merakinaturalcare
    Participant

Here it is

Hello,

Please try to switch to the grid instead of the carousel. We are working on this issue and it will be fixed in the nearest update.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)