Home Forums WoodMart support forum Solve somes issues

Solve somes issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

unisecur
    Participant

First issue show in screenshot. I got weird text about adding menu un middle in gray. I didt know how get ride of it.
    Second issue. I buy a mo and po file, and they seem not working but i dunno if this forum help with this. I keep trying make work site in both french and english.
    Third issue. If i go on “Avis d’expert” actually blog, i edited from template many subject, but somehow, some article i change in editor dont reflect in main site no mather how many time i update them. I know i can delete and redo so it be sure do not keep using the template editor but seem i should understand what happening here. Easy to spot the troublesome one, the are in english instead of french.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

unisecur
    Participant

oh and also the text “CONTINUE READING” is a mistery no clue where change it in french.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1.3 Please provide access to the admin dashboard so I will check those issues on your side.

2. Some po and mo files don’t have full translation for the theme so in this case, I suggest you use Loco Translate, it will help you to translate text that wasn’t translated after enabling mo and po files.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Kind Regards

unisecur
    Participant

i paid a programmer to solve issue i facing it was a bug related to default template for blog.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, understood. I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)