Home Forums WoodMart support forum SOME ELEMENTS ARE BROKEN AFTER UPDATE TO 4.5.1

SOME ELEMENTS ARE BROKEN AFTER UPDATE TO 4.5.1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Hi as you can see on the video some elements looks like are broker or something it was not like that before update, the product images now display smaller on the front of product and also some fields on checkout have been moved somehow, some icons display broken, we can’t disable plugins that are not related to the them also there is no point to do that because all was working just fine before od update..

Mike
    Participant

ok we found something that propably need investigation by your team.. the problem occurs when we have disabled the Include minified CSS, Include minified JS, Combine JS files. so this should not be happent if we have disabled this, think that most cache plugins need to disable everything that related to performance, cache, minified scripts so they can be handled by the cache plugin itself. after we enable those three most of problems dissapear except some font awesome icons

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website and see that almost everything is working correctly. As for the icons, you need to enable Font Awesome library globally via Theme Settings -> Performance. Note that in the latest update we have updated the Font Awesome library to 5+.

Kind Regards

Mike
    Participant

Hi @Artem please reed again what i write, you give me the feeling that you just reed first 1-2 words. we enable yestreday again the minified css and js and thats why it looks ok, but if we disable as we did right now just for you to check it again, you will see that most of elements are broken, please check the video that i made for you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Mike
    Participant

its impossible to disable the plugins because the store its public and we can’t enable maintenance mode these hours, also as i told you this was happent after the update we don’t install any plugin or modify something before the update nor after update so this came exactly after we hit update button, before of this everything was just fine

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you right. There is a bug in our style.css unminified version. Use a minified version for now. We will release an update soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)