Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some errors after update new theme version

Some errors after update new theme version

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi,
    When I updated to your new theme version it created some errors. Se more detailed info regarding the site in the private section.

Thank you for your help!
    //Andreas

Hello,

Smart Slider – Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and confirm the permit to check on the default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Slider Rev – please provide the page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi, it was the plugin Smart SLider and Hello Retail (not Slider Rev). The staging page ending with /wp3/ that you did got credentials to is already a copied clone so you can go in there and look/do adjustments.

Thansk

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_action(
    	'wp',
    	function() {
    		remove_action( 'wp_head', 'woodmart_enqueue_ie_polyfill', -100 );
    	}
    );

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi,
    I did include that code in the child theme, but I still experience the same issue. Please take a look again.

BR
    Andreas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a screenshot of where you have put this code. Also, make sure that the child theme is currently active.

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi! The child theme is active, I add a screen shot in this message.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the child theme is not activated yet https://gyazo.com/0de0cbd4645638fef03ac39e75393420

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi, Thanks. I thought it was activated. Smart Slider does work now, but not the other plugin “Hello Retail”. I include a print before and after the theme update.

Attachments:

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi, can please look on above regarding the plugin Hello Retail that does not work after your update. Thanks!

BR
    Andreas

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Hi again,
    Did you found the issue yet? On top of the issue above, we do see another issue. The Header och our brandpage seems to have a transparent background after the update and the side looks corrupt.

See attached pictures, before and after.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, this plugin has its own HTML and CSS structure that is not compatible with our theme. It loads the content dynamically and doesn’t work with the lazy loading too. Sorry, but fixing this is out of our theme support scope.

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see the header issue?

Kind Regards

StylingAgenten
    Participant

Ok, I reach out to them. For the other issue, please see my included notes. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t quite understand your last problem. Could you please clarify your question?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)