Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sorry – simple one but it’s bugging me..

Sorry – simple one but it’s bugging me..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

iamkane1
    Participant

I have tried everything.
    HTML BLOCKS, WIDGETS, MENUS.
    I want to chang the woodmart to my logo in footer… but can not find the place it’s located in.
    Can you help?
    See links in hidden.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Footer > Check the Footer HTML Block and edit it with Elementor and change the logo.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

I have done this..
    Nothing..

THEME SETTINGS > FOOTER > SCROLL DOWN TO CONTENT SECTION > THERE IS SLIDER WITH “WIDGETT” AND “HTML BLOCK”.. IF I CLICK HTML BLOCK THERE IS A DROP DOWN BUT NOTHING IS SELECTED.

I checked prefooter too but that is just the email sign up, not the actual footer with logo.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

OK sure.. see below..

Whilst we are on the topic.. I added our logo to the top banner successfully, it however does not appear on ABOUT and CONTACT – any reason why? Your logo does instead..

Let me know you log in – made you an editor

Hello,

You are using the custom header on your site, Woodmart theme provides the option to create different headers for different pages:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-set-different-header-for-specific-page/

You can check the custom header for a separate page and edit it.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/options-for-pages/

For the footer logo, You need to enable the user role to administrative. In user roles some of the functions do not work completely.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Hi there is no global setting for

“For all the pages, there is an option in the Theme Settings > General > Header:”

See pic attached, this is the closest option I can find and nothing about global one header for all..

I have enabld as admin now, but what are you doing that I can’t do? Can you not just tell me how to add my logo in footr, this should be a piece of cake?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please Navigate to Pages > Edit Page > In the Bottom of the Page Settings > Check the custom header for pages.

This is a HTML Block in the Footer, Simply edit the HTML Block with page builder and change the logo.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Hi see pics uploadd, nowhere to change the footr logo..
    Are you advising me from looking at your layout? Is my layout different? I followe evrywhere words you say but then durinbg one words thw whole thing just falls apar and makes now sense. how can i change the footer logo? i feel dumb for asking but none of its making any sense, should be so simple…..?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please follow this guide and change the footer logo:
    https://youtu.be/v7qLoVZDuRc

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)