Home Forums WoodMart support forum Specific errors

Specific errors

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Hello,
    the woodmart slide adjustments are not working, I have change the bg image position to “right center” or something else, after i refresh it comes back to “center center” why?

I can’t seem to make the blog page title white, even after changing the text colour to “light” in the settings.

Please refer to attachments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please provide access to the admin dashboard so I can check the settings of the slider on your website.

2. In order to change the blog page title, please go to the post settings and scroll to the bottom of the page -> look for the “Page title” tab and click on it to access the title customization options -> Under “Text color for title,” select the color you want to use for the title. Save your changes and refresh the blog page to confirm that the title has been updated.

https://prnt.sc/IGvDTIX4jJ_E

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

1. What info do you need?
    2. I thought I already stated that I tried that already.
    Besides, are “Light ” and “Dark” colours? They are just categories. Why not provide avenue for full control of the page title colour.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Just send access to the admin panel, so I can check how it is configured on your side.

2. You can set any other color for the page title via Theme Settings -> Typography -> Advanced -> Create a rule with the “Page title” item and change the color in the appropriate field.

https://monosnap.com/file/pQYRIjGTD1BJjV63EO3tvLqLUH2EDl

Kind Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Hi,

1. If it’s not a backend issue, you could just show me how it should be set – just like you did in (2)

2. Worked!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Instead of defining the position via custom fields, please navigate to the Dashboard -> Slides -> for each slider item set the position via the “Background” area.

https://gyazo.com/aca8fb112603e253a39c4eb06dcf8b4d

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Cool, that makes sense!
    Never thought in that direction. That should be what’s countering the custom fields.

Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We’re happy to hear that we were able to resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and have a great day!

Kind Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Hello,
    I am facing critical errors making a new page the “shop” page.

Please refer to loom video I attached.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you want to edit the Shop page, you should do it via Dashboard -> Layouts. Just a simple page with some content from the page builder will not work as a Shop page, you can be sure of that by checking the same issue on the default theme.

So the conclusion is that you need to create a custom Shop page via Dashboard -> Layouts.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Kind Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Fixed!
    There was no way I’d have known something important was in the layouts tab.

There should be a cue on the theme settings -> shop telling users to edit “shop” from the layouts tab.

Thanks!
    Regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have fixed it.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Specific errors’ is closed to new replies.