Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Issues with reviews section after latest update.

Split: Issues with reviews section after latest update.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

eric-8093
    Participant

Hello,

I have similar issue. Cus Revs plugin I use. It was working earlier. I submitted help ticket with them and they used a different theme and the reviews populated on my website.

I cannot get them to work or display with current Woodmart theme.

Eric

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

eric-8093
    Participant

I solved part of the issue by using WoodmartVersion: 7.0.4. The reviews on the product page were not working bu they are now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eric-8093
    Participant

I am not able to ask a question on the product Q&A tab. It will not let me submit in Chrome or Edge browser

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

eric-8093
    Participant

Hello,

The latest information I recieved is that there is a conflict with getting their plugin to work with Elementor Pro.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, you need to contact plugin’s developers for help.

Also, please, update the theme to the latest version 7.1.4 where we fixed a few bugs related to this plugin compatibility.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)