Home Forums Basel support forum Split: New features after licence purchasing are not available

Split: New features after licence purchasing are not available

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello, thank it helps. Now the Frequently Bought Together page is visible in the Product tab.

Unfortunately, I have another two problems:
    – During the Frequently Bought Together creation I am not able to search for some products. I tried by name, ID, and variation ID but without any results
    – When I added the created Frequently Bought Together to a product I got 503 error. In WordPress log, there is only one row with the number -> [24-Nov-2023 6:31:37 UTC] 50.00.

As support, you will ask me to switch off all plugins not related to theme but I see that the problem also occurs in other Basel Theme users: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/error-503-and-frequently-bought-together-variation-issue/

“Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, please, keep all plugins turned off and send us your admin and FTP access so we can check this. Also, send us a link to the product example that you have problems with.

Kind Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

in private content, I send u details.

Best regads

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are using our Frequently bought together and this plugin https://prnt.sc/lSZrnsZkLu0s
    They are not compatible, unfortunately. You need to use only one of them.

Kind Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello, thank you for analyzing. I tried to switch off this plugin but the error as in the screenshot occurred. Screen in private content. What else should I do to begin using Frequently Bought from XTemos? Maybe other plugins cause problems?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all the plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check the issue on your website.

Bartlomiej
    Participant

I have resolved problem showed on printscreen in message before.

Coming back to plugin that you indicated as causing problem:

“You are using our Frequently bought together and this plugin https://prnt.sc/lSZrnsZkLu0s
    They are not compatible, unfortunately. You need to use only one of them.”

I have disabled this plugin and still have the same error with 503 Service Unavailable. Could you look again and check? Maybe other plugin cause problem?

I also make test to disable almost all plugins not related with Basel Theme and the have the same issue. Please try your best. Frequently Bought Together is essential feature for my online shop.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, test how it works now.

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Thank you very much! What cause the problem?

Bartlomiej
    Participant

I would like to add new Frequently Bought Together and I am not ably to find some products in Bundle Manager. Example in private content. I try by SKU, product ID and name of the product. I tried also by variant ID because it is variable product.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_filter( 'basel_get_numberposts_by_query_autocomplete', function () {
    	return 100;
    });

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Thank for snippet, now I am able to find products. Unfortunately next problems appears:
    – when I add another product to Bundle Manager – the same error 503 appears. I see that you have changed the language of added item in Bundle Product. Is it problem with coding? I need product description in polish language.
    – when I change the color of the variation in one of the item in Frequenty Bought Together, variation image doesn’t change, example below, color should be grey not black. Please see the original product.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_action( 'post_thumbnail_id', function ($img) {
    	remove_filter( 'post_thumbnail_id', array( XTS\Modules\Frequently_Bought_Together\Frontend::get_instance(), 'update_variation_image' ), 10, 2 );

return $img;
    }, 1);

Bartlomiej
    Participant

After adding snippet variation color’s swatches disappear. And combobox appears. Is it possible to work with color swatches – it is much better for customers?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately no, swatches can’t work in Frequently bought together list. So you need to select an option from dropdown to change the main product image.

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Please take a look at the example in the private content. I have created examples with working swatches and without working swatches. I have put the snippet that you suggested. Why do in one example swatches work and in another doesn’t? The same type of products are added there: variable.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it was a bug displaying them on some products. We have fixed this. Unfortunately, swatches can’t work there correctly in some cases.

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Could you implement also these changes to my site? I would like to have FBT working the same way in all cases (the best would be to work with swatches but I understand that you need time to fix this and the drop-down list also will be ok). Do you plan to fix swatches in the newest release?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we don’t have a solution for this. We will consider this as a feature request.

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Ok but for now what should I do? How to force to use only drop-down list in both cases in my example?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, only dropdowns are used on that product page now. Could you please clarify what is wrong?

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Details in image

Attachments:

Bartlomiej
    Participant

In one Frequently Bought Together, there are no swatches, in another there are. Also, the same product has swatches in one set and in another it hasn’t. Take a look in live example in private content you can see link.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, there are no swatches there. It looks like you sent an old screenshot.

Kind Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Right, maybe the cache keeps something. Two more simple changes:
    – how to move FBT before cross-sells section?
    – how to center FBT carousel in vertical direction?

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Frequently bought together products go before upsells by default https://prnt.sc/VhMqD-cznOzC

2. Try to use the following custom CSS

.basel-fbt.basel-design-side {
    	align-items: center;
    }

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Ok, thank you. One more question: why does FBT show the based sum of all items also taking discount from an item – example in the image? The base summed price should be higher (now it takes a discount from items). In my example should it be 2 541 not 2413.

Customers should see the total discount from FBT and other items’ discounts. Customers see the total benefit that will get.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 521159. To do this, go to Dashboard -> Basel -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello, thank you for the patch but still something is wrong with calculated sales prices. Please take a look at the image and example in private content.

https://prnt.sc/1EFVTfJcuxrr

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)