Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Report Abuse

Split: Report Abuse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

m633Living
    Participant

Thank you for your help, I found which plugin caused the issue and turn it off, and the Report Abuse” disappear immediately. Thank you!

other issues,

Searching Function
    1. The search function seems not working, doesn’t matter I put few keyword or exactly the same word, but the result still shows “Nothing Found”

2. The “search” on the top of the mobile menu shows the text” search for post” , how to change to search for while website. I mean for the function not the text. And for the text, can it just show “search”?

Sidebar
    1. The side bar doesn’t show on shingle product page. How to set the sidebar showing on every single page?

Addition product info
    1. I would like add addition product info like vendor, cost of good, commission..info on every single product and hide from customer. But these info are able to export to excel file. I use

Is it doable on this theme? How and what can I do? Any plugin suggestion? Now I’m using “Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Search
    1. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

2. You need to change the search post type while editing your search element with our Header builder.

Sidebar
    1. You can enable the sidebar for single products in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Addition product info
    1. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)