Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Selecting category triggers long Ajax load and then changes with page reload

Split: Selecting category triggers long Ajax load and then changes with page reload

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

anaouda
    Participant

i have the same issue , how to solve it please

Hello,

Have you checked the issue with the deactivated plugins?

Best Regards

anaouda
    Participant

i’ve deactivated all plugins …… only have woocommerce and woodmart core activated and still have the problem with product categories widget which display the categories tree in side bar
    and the same problem with the pagination links when click on it it show ajax loading for 6-8 seconds then the page refresh for 6-8 seconds to display the page
    please visit my site and test it yourself
    thanks in advance

Hello,

Please , provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Please describe the step-by-step actions to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

anaouda
    Participant

1- when open shop it takes more time than usual
    2- when pressing on any category in sidebar or when click on page 2,3,… in pagination row :
    it triggers ajax loading for 6-8 seconds without loading products then the page reloading for 7-9 seconds
    3- number of products per page should be 12 products .. but the page display 11 or 9 or sometimes 40 product not the number i write in theme settings
    4- also i have this error
    [18-Feb-2022 23:32:31 UTC] PHP Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/u488831557/domains/waffarqersh.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/helpers.php on line 254

Hello,

When I try to open a category it takes several seconds to open and show all the products: https://gyazo.com/d70d2b8f94e62674bc608481fe9fb57e and shop page: https://gyazo.com/f7e07d0f1d2ffa53f9de095a7a88a219

How can I see the error you mention? I do not see it in the console.

Best Regards

anaouda
    Participant

click on any category in sidebar in shop page you will see ajax loading for 7 seconds then the page will refresh
    click on any number in pagination links in shop page you will see the same issue

the error is in error.log in hosting files

Hello,

We have checked the site with Storefront and the site is slow on the default theme as well.

We can suggest the code that would increase the AJAX time so that the page would not reload.

add_filter( 'woodmart_pjax_timeout', function(){
    	return 30000;
    } );

Add this code to the functions.php of the child theme.

Best Regards

anaouda
    Participant

hello sir,
    if you logged in and open any category you will find slow queries (5)
    and duplicate queries (12)
    screen shots attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We will fix duplicates in our nearest update, as for the speed it is the same on the Storefront.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)