Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: WoodMart 7.2 beta

Split: WoodMart 7.2 beta

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

McQueen
    Participant

Hi,

I am testing version 7.2 and I have detected two problems in my installed version.

– The taxonomies, even if you put the custom order, it doesn’t look correctly in the shop font. It is as if it ignores the order indicated.
    – If I select the taxonomy colour and set it as image. In the product listing, I don’t see the image, only the text. On the other hand, inside the product, the image is displayed correctly.

Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our 7.2 beta test.

Could you please send us your admin access so we can check both issues on your website?

Kind Regards

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

Ok, I attach link and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. As we can see, they are displayed in the order defined in the Attributes section
    https://monosnap.com/file/Qont5oNLyP9drkp9BRJbf6jyYpaT1r https://monosnap.com/file/Ugrvm1NObVo0C1awGnYmmiFfvJ2OI7

2. Could you please clarify if you used any import mechanism to add products to your website? If yes, please, let us know what plugin did you use.

Kind Regards

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

I am answering these questions privately. Thank you.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, all images are now displayed correctly for swatches. Could you please send us an example of the product with missing swatches?

As for the order, could you please test how it works with the default WordPress theme?

Kind Regards

McQueen
    Participant

HI,

I solved the image issue by updating the products.

I solved the custom order issue by using the numerical order and modifying the data in the database.

So, so far so good. Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great, we are glad to hear that. Anyway, let us know if there are still any issues arise.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)