Home Forums Basel support forum Splitting footer column / changing the codes

Splitting footer column / changing the codes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi there!
    Is there a possibility to have a image in this place like shown in the (Footer-Column-6) image?
    The Footer Column 6 codes are in the picture (Footer-Column-6-1) image.

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to create HTML block with two columns, where one column would contain the text and another one would contain image: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks/

Then add the HTML shortcode ID into the appropriate footer column in the Appearance > Widgets > Footer.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Thank you for your help!
    Where can I change the footers sizes?
    footer-column footer-column-6 col-md-4 col-sm-12
    I would like to have it like this so then it would look great:
    footer-column footer-column-6 col-md-4 col-sm-6

It looks okay with this <p style=”padding-left:10%”> codes inside the footer column 6 but not perfect.

<p>Olemme suomalainen verkkokauppa, joka on keskittynyt nimensä mukaisiin tuotteisiin.</p>
    <div style=”display:flex”>
    <p>
    <i class=”fa fa-location-arrow” style=”width: 15px; text-align: center; margin-right: 4px; color: #676767;”></i> Mindeninkuja 6 A, Espoo 02780<br>
    <i class=”fa fa-mobile” style=”width: 15px; text-align: center; margin-right: 4px; color: #676767;”></i> Puh: +358 10 778 7730<br>
    <i class=”fa fa-id-card-o” style=”width: 15px; text-align: center; margin-right: 4px; color: #676767;”></i> Y-tunnus: 2206707-0
    </p>
    <p style=”padding-left:10%”>
    </p>
    </div>
    <p></p>

Hello,

You can change the footer layout in the Theme Settings > Footer.

You can set one column and create the whole footer in the HTML block by means of WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

I did it your way and it looks good but the mobile version is little bit different.
    How can I make the blocks come near each other in the mobile?
    Look at the image (Blocks).

Attachments:

Hello,

You can hide the whole content on the desktop in the column settings and create the content for mobile devices and hide it on the desktop.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

I tried this but it didn’t split this in mobile. Maybe I had too big widget title ( <h5 class=”widget-title”>TIEDOT</h5> )? It split these in tablet mode.

Hello,

Please check this video tutorial: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/control-elements-different-devices-responsive-column-controls/

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Thank you for the video!

Tuomo
    Participant

I did everything the same way in the video but still it didn’t work. Maybe the h5 is too big for mobile?
    <h5 class=”widget-title”>TIEDOT</h5> )

Hello,

I do not see any problems on the mobile in the footer: https://gyazo.com/9b76f9c54b26fb299946ed7f176bfdbb

Please clarify.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I made it back how it was. There is no problems but I just tried to make the footer in a more compact way.
    I was trying to do it like this (look at this photo, Blocks).
    I got it working like in the picture really well for tablet mode but not for mobile.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to recreate the whole footer in HTML and make it responsive in the same way as you create a template for a page.

As soon as you are ready, I will help or guide you on how to add it.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)