Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky Add to cart not working

Sticky Add to cart not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Biotula
    Participant

Hi,
    The add to cart button doesn’t show anymore.
    Can you help please?
    Thanks and regards.

Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and recommended plugins. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Biotula
    Participant

The Theme is up to date as well as the plugins.
    I’ve cleared the cache and tried to de-activate all third party plug-ins but nothing changed.
    I’ve already given you admin credentials in the previous message.

This is a production environment so I can’t leave the plug-ins deactivated.

These sticky buttons or header are a real pain lately with your theme.
    Regards.

Hello,

It is necessary for you to deactivate all the third party plugins because we only troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Biotula
    Participant

Ok, I’ve tried again without the plugins and still the same issue.
    So I’ve deactivated and even deleted the ones we don’t need so please have a look.
    Thanks and regards.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins then let me know with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Biotula
    Participant

Hi,
    This is a production environment. We can not just deactivate all third parties plug-ins and wait for you to test run.
    Can you please deactivate what you need WHEN you are working on the site and re-activate when your done through the recently deactivated plugins tab?

We have three licences for this theme and have recommended it to many other buyers, your answer is just not helping us at all. We need real support or we’ll stop using your products.
    Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tried to log in to your WordPress dashboard but the password seems to be changed. But anyway, we found the problem and it seems to be caused by some broken HTML in your copyrights. Please, review this in Theme Settings and if it doesn’t help, provide your actual admin access https://prnt.sc/xg5lfh

Kind Regards

Biotula
    Participant

Thanks for your time but unfortunately, even after updating the footer, no sticky Add to cart.
    Please find below updated credentials.
    Best regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that there are more unclosed HTML tags on your page. Firstly, check your promo popup text for all HTML tags.

Biotula
    Participant

Thanks! Problem solved thanks to your recommandation.
    Best regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)