Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky navigation bar

Sticky navigation bar

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Question 1 :
    I am using the Sticky navigation menu icon in the header, But I want to hide the sticky navigation bar on the left side . Once you click on the Menu icon next to the logo, the bar pops out like hamburger menu .Is it possible ?

Question 2 :

I want to put a border around the image and the thumbnails separately of Produvt gallery , rather than the whole container? . I have a lot of white images and they look like they need a border .

Best Regards,

Hello,

You can add such a menu using the Sticky menu element: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-and-edit-builder-elements/

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woocommerce-product-gallery .woocommerce-product-gallery__image {
        border:2px solid red;
    }
    @media (min-width: 1025px){
    .thumbs-position-left .thumbnails .product-image-thumbnail {
        border:2px solid red;
    }
    }

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

Hello Hello,
    I see where I can change sticky navigation (https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/sticky-navigation/), but where can I disable it? There is always the hamburger menu.

Thanks for your help

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to clear the menu field in Theme Settings -> General -> Sticky navigation: https://prnt.sc/lmpN9JDFMkvN

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

Hi Luke,
    yes, that would be logical, but in my case there is no blank or empty field. I can only choose between different menus.
    Any idea how I can have an empty menu?

Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, here is a video for a better understanding: https://gyazo.com/a80140c02d7eda84fda435dd2a3cc615

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

Yes and sorry,
    but you have an ‘X’ to deselect a menu and I miss this. there are only the menus in the list and no left space or an X to deselect. I tried in firefox and chrome browser? A bug or there an other adjustement in the template? Like inheret from an other selection?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

of course, I send it in the private section
    thanks for your help

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please clarify for which website the access is available? Because for this one nvsolutions.dz/ the access is wrong: https://prnt.sc/X2KuohOawE1M

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

yes, sorry

move-cycles.com
    Participant

again

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, I see. Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing of this plugin we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

thanks,
    should there be a query in WP to confirm this? I switched back to the parents template.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Has the Parent theme solved that issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

Unfortunately no. The X is also missing in the parent. I have another fresh installation on another website and this is missing there too. I haven’t been able to adjust anything here yet.
    However, if I’m the only one with the problem, the error must be due to an installation.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, I need to investigate the issue so please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing of this plugin we will enable it all back

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

Yes, you have this permission from my site. Do what you have to and I hope you find the solution. If I need to give external confirmation somewhere, please tell me where.

thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

The issue comes from the “Hostinger AI Assistant” plugin which affects our forms therefore there is no way to make it empty.

So, please disable that plugin to remove the menu.

Kind Regards

move-cycles.com
    Participant

Ah yes! Good to know. Then I will do it. Many thanks for your help

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Sticky navigation bar’ is closed to new replies.