Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky off canvas sidebar button – not working

Sticky off canvas sidebar button – not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lesha0skorohod
    Participant

Hello, trying to figure out what is the cause, I save the settings, but no result.
    I really need the filter to work on mobile devices, but how to enable it?

Thank you in advance for the answer.

Hello,

Please check the Dashboard > Layout > and find if you have a template for the product archive. Most likely the shop page is presented by a custom template, you can check this manual for more details: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you cannot solve the issue, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

lesha0skorohod
    Participant

I checked what you said and still haven’t found the cause 🙁
    I can’t give you access to the site as I’m just developing it.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

lesha0skorohod
    Participant

Okay, when the site will be hosted, I will give you the details of the administrator administrator.

Hello,

Sure, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)