Home Forums WoodMart support forum Stripe check out icon

Stripe check out icon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pullman
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue about Stripe check out.
    I need to show the credit card logo so my customer can understand what brand can use. but, currently it doesn’t show any logo.

I contacted Stripe about that, They said ” it seemed not Stripe check out so contact with your website builder”

I think it’s Stripe check out, but I don’t know how to solve this issue.
    If you have any advise, I would appreciate for it .

Best.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

pullman
    Participant

Hello,

1 How to backup of my site?

2 How to install the Storefront theme?

Hello,

1. Please contact the host support they would help you.

2. Please follow the instruction of this artilce: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-install-a-wordpress-theme/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

pullman
    Participant

Hello,

1 Okay!

2 I installed Storefront theme and activated, then my site got broken so I deactivate storefront and activate woodmart again . Fortunately, my site reverted to the original, but I still don’t know what should I do to show the credit card logo icon at check out . I’d appreciate if you solve this issue.

Hello,

Yes, the site would be broken as it is based on the theme-related plugins that are not in force when you switch to the Storefront. Please try to do it for two minutes again and check the checkout page, if you see this logo in checkout.

Best Regards

pullman
    Participant

Hello,

This is the screen of Storefront Check out theme. ( no credit card logo)

I switched back to woodmart theme again, but credit card logo is still not showing.

I’d be appreciate if you fix this issue. If you need the admin panel details, I provide you here.

Hello,

If you do not see the logo on the check-out page on the Storefront, it means the WoodMart theme does not influence. Please contact the Stripe plugin support.

Best Regards

pullman
    Participant

Hello,

I contacted with WooCommerce Stripe gateway payment support.
    Here’s the answer.

“This issue has been reported on GitHub. To bring back the card icons, please apply the snippet provided here:

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-gateway-stripe/issues/2033#issuecomment-939216545

That code should be added to your child theme’s functions.php file or via a plugin that allows custom functions to be added, such as the Code Snippets plugin. Please don’t add custom code directly to your parent theme’s functions.php file as this will be wiped entirely when you update.”

https://woocommerce.com/document/customizing-woocommerce-best-practices/#section-4

so what should I do first ?? I’m still a beginner at coding….

Hello,

Please find the developer who would help you with this issue, our support does not cover fixing other plugins bugs.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)