Home Forums WoodMart support forum Subcategories

Subcategories

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DecHome
    Participant

Hello!
    I would like to know if it is possible to show only the main categories in the categories page https://www.dechome.it/categorie/.
    By clicking on one of the main categories I would like to be redirected to the sub-categories grid.

In attachment 1.png, I am in the categories page and as you can see it shows all the main categories and the Leonardo da Vinci category, but this is a sub-category of Museum (see attachment 2.png) and I would like it not to be shown in This Page.

Is it possible to solve?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can sort out the categories manually, inserting ID of the main categories.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

DecHome
    Participant

Ok the main categories page I fixed it. Thank you.

By clicking on one of the categories, I would like to be redirected to a page with all the sub-categories.
    Let me explain: the “Museum” category has as subcategories a series of artists such as “Modigliani” “Da Vinci” “Klimt” … is it possible?

I am forwarding you some screenshots of a site, I would like to have it with this structure.

DecHome
    Participant

I attach the screenshots again, they were too heavy.

Attachments:

Hello,

The category item size depends on the image size uploaded for the featured image, please try to set the order of listing in the Product category element.

Best Regards

DecHome
    Participant

Excuse me, maybe I explained myself badly.
    Is it possible to have the categories (on the site) organized as in the right part of the attached image?

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to create sub-category for 100 and then sub-category for this sub-category for 33 products.

You can find the option to set parent in the category editing mode.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)