Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG Icon doesn't show up in infobox

SVG Icon doesn't show up in infobox

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Showing svg images works perfectly in my menu’s and as logo in my header, but I can’t find the problem of not showing images in infoboxes.

On all other places svg’s show up, except for the infobox element.
    In php.ini allow_url_fopen = On

Do you have an idea?
    Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option. The line you added to the php.ini file may not work as you expected.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue

Best Regards

scholtobos
    Participant

Thanks Elise and Artem,

@elsise I disabled all plugins and switched to parent, but there are no conflicting plugins. So problem still exists.

@Artem
    , I have access to php.ini file and already opened file_get_contents earlier. Just checked it and it’s still enabled.

So there must something else. Could you please investigate this for me?
    Note: my website is running on a multisite environment. Could this be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

scholtobos
    Participant

Sorry Artem. I didn’t wrote this sentence: The line you added to the php.ini file may not work as you expected.
    Just contacted my provider, so please wait answering.

scholtobos
    Participant

@Artem. Just contacted my ISP. file_get_contents is enabled, but problem still excists.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable external plugins and send us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong.

scholtobos
    Participant

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You didn’t disable external plugins yet. And please, send us a path to the folder where your website is stored on the server.

scholtobos
    Participant

Artem,
    1) We are working with multisite so I disabled all plugins how are affecting frontend for the specific subsite I send you.
    2) Yesterday I disabled all plugins, also the global ones (by night when there were few visitors on our website) and I noticed there are no conflicting plugins. So trust me, because by day it isn’t possible to turn of all plugins because of other subsites.
    2) Multisite is one install so the server path is /web/.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where is wp-config.php file? We don’t see it in the /web/ folder. Please, enable debug mode there.

scholtobos
    Participant

Good point. I locked it for security reasons. You can reach it now again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see the following error and it seems to be somehow related to SSL certificate configuration on the server https://gyazo.com/e178f116e7a27e4b0548b6175021b025

scholtobos
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the investigation. I will give you information after I found the configuration error.

scholtobos
    Participant

Artem,
    Problem solved by adding openssl.cafile = "/etc/ssl/certs/cacert.pem" to php.ini.
    Thanks for your time.
    Scholto

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)