Home Forums Basel support forum SWATCHES NOT CLICKABLE/SHOWING – CAN'T CHOOSE A PRODUCT COLOR

SWATCHES NOT CLICKABLE/SHOWING – CAN'T CHOOSE A PRODUCT COLOR

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sttefaaa
    Participant

Hi.

I wrote a while back about a problem that is not fixed to this day – swatches are not showing on the product grid. I have done everything to try and make it work. The pa_color has been selected etc.

Secondly, the swatches that show on the single product page are not clickable – I can’t choose the product color and therefore add it to cart.

I have attached the credentials to access the site – you have my permission to deactivate plugins and do whatever is needed to figure this out. Please help me fix the problem as this has been an issue for a couple of months now. Thanks.

Hello,

You have not activated Theme settings -> Product page -> Images -> Additional variations images

I have done and it works.

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

Hi again,

Thank you! That fixes the problem partially.
    What I have had a trouble with is that swatches are not showing in the shop grid NOT product page.
    Hope you can help.

Hello,

The swatches are on the grid http://prntscr.com/o49xqz

And they are clickable and switch the image as per the color https://gyazo.com/60d65e386125b173907e1532c622c301

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

Alright, Im not sure what is happening here or if we’re even on the same site.. They do not show for me. Did you deactivate some plugins or something?
    + Why are the swatches showing so differently in the screenshot you sent?

sttefaaa
    Participant

I just deactivated the WPML plugins and that’s when the swatches show for me as they should – neatly at the top of the product title, under the image in product grid. Isn’t the theme supposed to be compatible with WPML?

Hello,

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

add_filter('woodmart_swatches_on_grid_right_order', '__return_false');

If it does not help, please provide FTP access to the private area.

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

Hi! Thank you it worked! I changed woodmart to basel though. add_filter( ‘basel_swatches_on_grid_right_order’, ‘__return_false’ );

Thank you again!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SWATCHES NOT CLICKABLE/SHOWING – CAN'T CHOOSE A PRODUCT COLOR’ is closed to new replies.