Home Forums WoodMart support forum swatches show image even without stock

swatches show image even without stock

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Jonatas
    Participant

hello, how can i adjust the swatches for when product is not stock the color swatches i use image, can i still show the image,

Currently when a product that does not have stock the color swatches that uses image is without image and only shows the name.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please make sure you have configured the swatches properly, following the instruction of the manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Hi Aizaz
    yes all my attributes are configuring correctly, the question, that when the product has stock the image of the attribute appears normally, however when this attribute has no more stock the image does not show anymore, in the screenshot you see that the first attribute appears the image, however in the others that no longer have stock the image does not appear

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards,

Jonatas
    Participant

in private

Hi,

I have checked your site and the issue still persists on your site. On our test site it is working fine:
    https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/elementor/product/acer-sa100-sataiii/

But we are seeing a lot of third party Plugins activated on your Site. So, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Good morning Aizaz,
    I did several tests as you guided,
    1 – I disabled all plugins leaving only the necessary for theme, (in this test it didn’t work)

2 – My custom code then only on Custom Product Page Layouts, so I disabled the custom product page, (in this test it also Didn’t Work)

3 – I activated the parent theme (in this test it didn’t work either)

4 – I returned some CSS that I had removed in performasse (in this test it didn’t work either)

Jonatas
    Participant

I did a new test,
    I installed the theme on a new test domain, with only basics for the theme to work, and I imported Prebuilt Fashion Minimalism websites, and even then it didn’t work, that is, I think the problem is in this latest version of the theme, which version of the theme on the woodmart test?

Hello,

You should upload the image for the attributes as well even if you use images from variations

https://gyazo.com/37a96191e9aba67b7000a10ae39b63e3

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Hey,
    not work that way, because it will show the same photo for all the other products that use the same color (Attribute)

Hello,

You can once try it this way and see if this works out for you or not:

Upload general images for the Color Attributes on your Site through Image Swatch option under the Dashboard > Products > Attributes > Edit Term of Attribute.

Then go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Attribute swatches > under that enable the Use images from product variations option: https://snipboard.io/tLMci1.jpg

After enabling that then check back your concern again. Hopefully, it will work fine by then.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

It doesn’t work!
    The same image appears on all products that use this attribute term.

Jonatas
    Participant

Hello, can anyone help me with this problem?

Hello,

Have you changed the WP admin login details? Please share the correct/Changed WP admin login details so we will check and give you a possible solution to your issue.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Hello, in private new access data

Hello,

If you will upload the image here in the attribute: https://ibb.co/dgpWtFJ

Then it will work and show fine on the front: https://ibb.co/x6hJKbG

You should upload the images for the attributes then it will work.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Aizaz, I will explain the problem better,

example:
    a “SKU” product has 2 colors, one black and the other red and I have another different “SKU” product, with the same color, the fabric and the same color, what changes are details such as the print.

If I do as you suggested, it will show the same image for the two different “SKU” products.

The right thing is for swatches to take the photo of the product variation and not the attribute.

The theme already does this, the problem happens when the product is out of stock, then the image disappears.

If you still can’t understand, tell me.

Jonatas
    Participant

Moved site to production, new domain privately

Jonatas
    Participant

Private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed this on your website. Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

Thanks Artem, it worked!
    Just out of curiosity, what was causing this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There was a bug in our theme. We will fix this in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

Thanks for the information, I’m really enjoying the theme, excellent, you can close the topic.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad to hear that! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘swatches show image even without stock’ is closed to new replies.