Home Forums WoodMart support forum Switch type product filter

Switch type product filter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to create a switch to filter products by a certain atribute or tag? I want to display products that have “fast shipping” after interacting with an on/off switch filter.

A website I’m using as reference has this implemented. Hope anyone can help me.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can add the filters from Appearance > Widgets > Add the filters in the shop page widget area. You can use the WoodMart WooCommerce Layered Nav widget for product attributes and use the product by tag widget for product tags.

Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

Best Regards.

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

Hello, thanks a lor for the reply. I can’t find the product by tag widget, is it an external plugin or something like that?

The WoodMart WooCommerce Layered Nav widget isn’t useful for my case because I need a switch/toggle element for a specific product tag.

Thanks a lot

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Add the Products tag cloud in the shop page widget area. You do not need to use any external plugin.
    https://ibb.co/L5YkPpd

Unfortunately, adding the toggle to this widget as you want is not possible in the theme settings.

Best Regards.

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the help!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Switch type product filter’ is closed to new replies.