Home Forums Basel support forum Tall banners 3 columns – Home fashion page

Tall banners 3 columns – Home fashion page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Michael_1986
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to use the “Tall banners 3 columns” that are on the “Home fashion page” template.

Home fashion page:
    https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-fashion/

I noticed that you have used 264×543 size image in the banners. Is it the optimal image size? It looks great on bigger devices but on some smaller mobile phones the image seems to be a little too big. Is it possible to modify the image size used on mobile banner?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I suggest hiding the column containing this banner on mobile device https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/control-elements-different-devices-responsive-column-controls/

Then create a clone row with banners configured for another size and show this column on mobile and hide on the desktop.

Best Regards

Michael_1986
    Participant

Thanks! I will do that.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Michael_1986
    Participant

Related to this problem I have one more question:

How can I hide the whole row in mobile? There is no “Responsive options” in the Row settings.

I used the column settings to hide text but background image is still there so I would need to hide that also from the row settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, a row does not have a responsive option. You can insert a class into the row and I will provide custom CSS to hide.

There is one more way:

You insert an inner row into the row and assign the background to the inner row: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/insert-inner-row-wpbakery-page-builder-wordpress/

Then you configure the responsiveness for the column that relates to the outer row.

Best Regards

Michael_1986
    Participant

Thanks for the information!

I tried with the inner row but it leaves too much blank space on the page.

Can you give me the custom CSS with class so I can hide the row from mobile?

Hello,

Enter the row setting and insert any word in the “Class” field without any dots, then provide page URL and class you have assigned.

Best Regards

Michael_1986
    Participant

I added this class to the “Extra class name” field:
    headerteksti

I sent you the url of my site in the Private Content because I would like my site url to be private.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

body .headerteksti{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Michael_1986
    Participant

Thanks again!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)