Home Forums WoodMart support forum Technical question – shortcode list of attributes

Technical question – shortcode list of attributes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

grehgor
    Participant

Hello,

The theme allows you to change where the list of product attributes is displayed. (as standard or after a short description).

I need to list the attributes in the main description. Is there any shortcode with which I can display these attributes anywhere in the description?

Possibly, can you provide a php code that would match the theme to generate such a shortcode?

Hello,

WoodMart theme has the Brands widget/element https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/elements-and-widgets/

You can insert the widget in the main product description and chose which ones to show.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

You don’t understand what I need to get. I want to list product attributes anywhere

Look at the picture – I need a solution that will not clutter the code. It can be a php code that will create a compatible [shorcode]

or ready [shortcode] (if it already exists)

This is an idea that I want to apply in several stores – new functionality.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

You can just disable showing the attributes in the short description, enable accordion and show them in the additional section of the accordion.

An additional tab (with the attributes) enter each attribute in the product page and enable showing on the product page. Then switch the tabs to accordion in the Theme Settings > Single product > Tabs.

You can hide the attributes in the short description in the Theme Settings > Single product > Show and hide elements.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. It looks bad for me. If there is no ready-made solution, I will write this piece of code that will do what I need.

Thanks.

Hello,

The product page is the Woocommerce template with its main markup. Sometimes we can suggest solutions for minor changes, however, if you need to recreate the template per your needs, You would better ffind a developer.

Best Regard

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)