Home Forums WoodMart support forum Template

Template

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Asavn547
    Participant

Hello.
    Please help me.
    I imported 2 demo versions: Retail and Marketplace.
    Than I started to work with Marketplace Home Page. With ELEMENTOR.
    I added new Section and tried to add Xtemos Templates.
    NO result. Template did not added.
    The same situation with other imported pages (imported woodmart pages demos). Template did not added.(for example Categories gried).

I disabled all plugins that are not related to this theme. But there is NO result

At the same time when I add NEW page everything is ok. I can add any Xtemos template with ELEMENTOR

I need to Insert xtemos templates to my Home Imported Marketplace Page and other Imported Pages.
    How can I do this?

Screen attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

Asavn547
    Participant

And please write to me about how to decide this question in future?

Hello,

Sorry but you haven’t provided the username to login. Please provide the Username to let me help you.

Best Regards

Asavn547
    Participant

DonAleks85

Hello,

You are using an old version of the Theme. Please update the theme and Recommended plugins to the latest version then check back.

Best Regards

Asavn547
    Participant

Hello
    License is activated
    I activated Woodmart Child. And I edit my site with Woodmart Child (active).
    What is the best way to update Theme to save my edited content?

Сan I get automatic updates for Woodmart theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates?
    I attached Screen.
    Just One click this button and that is all? Woodmart Child is activated. How can I save edited content?

Hello,

The changes you made with theme settings won’t be lost when you update the theme while the child theme is active. And yes you can update the theme with one click from Appearance >> Themes.

Please update the theme and Woodmart core plugin to the latest version then check back.

Best Regards

Asavn547
    Participant

Ok. Thanks

How can I update Woodmart core plugin?
    I go to Updates – I do not see this plugin
    I go to Plugins – There are NO updates for this plugin
    I go Appearance – Install plugins. There is NO plugin Woodmart Core (screen attached)

Attachments:

Hello,

The Plugin update will appear once you update the theme. Please update the theme and then check back.

Best Regards

Asavn547
    Participant

I made all updates. NO result

I started to work with Marketplace Home Page. With ELEMENTOR.
    I added new Section and tried to add Xtemos Templates.
    NO result. Template did not added.

Asavn547
    Participant

I can not insert any xTemos Template. What can I do with this problem? Can you help me?
    Screen attached

Attachments:

Asavn547
    Participant

Hello. Can you help me?

Asavn547
    Participant

Good evening
    At this moment I have some results
    But now I have another problems

1. I imported demo version Marketplace. I start to edit this Home page and another imported pages (About us…) with ELEMENTOR

When I add any xTemos Template with ELEMENTOR between some 2 sections, this Template goes to the end of this page (BUT NOT IN THAT PLACE on the page Which I want).
    How to decide this problem?

2. Why I can not edit such imported pages like (SHOP, BLOG …) with ELEMENTOR?
    And How can I edit these pages (for example to add some xTemos Templates)? (button EDIT with Elementor is not active on this pages)

Hello,

1) Sorry but this is how it works. You have to move it manually after importing.

2) Sorry but the Shop and Blog pages are not editable using the page builders.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)