Home Forums WoodMart support forum The Ajax Search colour scheme doesn't change.

The Ajax Search colour scheme doesn't change.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leejay123
    Participant

Hi there, I have just purchased the Woodmart theme.

I would like to say thank you for the amazing theme. I need some help with the below issue.

Within the theme settings, I have the Dark version color scheme enabled.
    This seems to be causing me some issues.

I am editing the homepage of my website using WP Page bakery however I have added a row and changed the row’s background colour using wp page bakery to white. within the row, I added another module which is a Woodmart’s theme element called ajax Search. Within the settings of the ajax search element in wp page bakery I try to change the colour scheme to dark so the search bar shows dark on a white background but it doesn’t seem to work. It still shows light.

the ajax search still shows on a black background as the ajax search is light.

Overall I want the dark version activated but I want the ajax search element to display light not dark so I can see it on the page.

added the AJAX search module on the frontend editor.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check and suggest the solution.

Best Regards

leejay123
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I will come back to this but I do appreciate your reply.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The Ajax Search colour scheme doesn't change.’ is closed to new replies.