Home Forums Basel support forum The behavior of the selection attributes

The behavior of the selection attributes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jhuga
    Participant

Good day!

Was hoping the latest update would You consider my wishes about the behavior of the attribute selection (attribute selection “circle” without reset function) I tried to use the plugin “Extra Product Options” but did not achieve the desired result. The theme does not allow the plugin to circumvent this setting. Tell me, in the future will be somehow implemented a better behavior of the selection attributes? 2. It would be good to have a choice of attributes in a popup window quick view.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

We really investigated this problem with attributes selection, but due to WooCommerce mechanism for variations we can’t implement this. The problem is that every time you select some attribute woocommerce hides all other options and shows them only when you click on the select. Due to that all our swatches becomes hidden also because they are synchronized with standard dropdown options.

Popup window also can’t be implemented at the time because it will need huge changes in our quick view mechanism and woocommerce adding to cart process.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Jhuga
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I’ll think of something.

Jhuga
    Participant

Good day!

Tell me how to make “Image preview for this value” (attribute settings) to full size?
    Now all of the sample attributes are displayed the same way (in the circle). I’d like to do one attribute in the circle, and the other in the rectangle. (color in the circle; the width of the complex is in the rectangle) You can see it on my website, I gave a password in the previous topics.

And interesting point: if you choose “preview Image for this value” (in attributes) and not to leave the choice options box, the theme allows on the product page to select attributes as you like, no reset function. Somehow, you can simply disable this feature in CSS (so that it is just not displayed)?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you be so kind to give us a bit more information here? Screenshots would be very useful for us to understand the point.

2. Please provide an example on your web-site how it works also.

Thank you in advance

Jhuga
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. Test. But I think I could do this myself)))

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great. Anyway feel free to contact us if you have any problems or difficulties with our theme.

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The behavior of the selection attributes’ is closed to new replies.