Home Forums WoodMart support forum the Breadcrumbs on the Single product page doesn’t show completely

the Breadcrumbs on the Single product page doesn’t show completely

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

sybilmak
    Participant

After the Single product page header problem, now it comes to the breadcrumbs. It seems that last time the fix is just disable this function. I can’t have any header at the Single product page anymore. and the breadcrumbs now didn’t show correctly. Please help.

Please see one of the Single product page at the private content.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

Please find the login info at the Private content. Please take a look at it. Thanks.

Hello,

You have hidden the header for the product page by custom CSS and made it incorrectly: https://gyazo.com/59778fb53dbee90962e8f7e9671becfb

Do you want to hide the header from the product page completely or set another header?

Please clarify the purpose so that we could provide the best solution.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

It’s not me hidden the header, It’s your technical support did. Please see my previous post: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-the-header-of-single-product-page-and-change-mobile-menu/

It’s totally because the header keep showing wrongly. I want to either show the breadcrumbs completely, or use my custom header that i can set of Single product page.

Hello,

You asked to remove the header from the single product page that’s why we removed it.

Could you please let me know which header you want to display on the single product. Because the header appears to be the same for both languages on the single product page.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/92a40098cacefc54c1816c89610295c1

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

I want the header you attached in the screenshot to be displayed in both languages. Thanks.

Hello,

Currently the same header is displayed in both languages. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

it just turn back to the wrong header again just now. i found that once I activate the string translation of WPML, the header of the Single product page will be in problem. If this can’t be resolved by update the theme, please help again to reset the header for the single product page. thanks.

Hello,

You need to translate your header with WPML to make it appear in both languages.

Please read our detailed documentation for help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-make-woodmart-multilingual-with-wpml/

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

I have translated them all a long long time ago. please see the screen cap. So it’s not about i didn’t translate the header.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please edit your header in Chinese as well. Because the edit translation option is not appearing for me on the Wp-admin bar, when you edit the header in the Chinese language then you have to make the changes in the Header and then it will work fine. At this time, the header is only edited in the English language.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

Hi
    Sorry but i don’t get your meaning. the header builder don’t have options for making the header in Chinese. Please see the screencap attached. Besides, it only doesn’t work at the Single product page, it works on other pages, and the menu items at the left already translated into Chinese. the items at the right are just icons. So which elements to be edit in Chinese?

Or do you mean i need to create another header for Chinese? But then why it work on all other pages except the Single Product page?

Attachments:

sybilmak
    Participant

Besides, the wishlist icon doesn’t shown on the right hand side of the header, may i know why?

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

sybilmak
    Participant

Sorry but i don’t think the problem solved, either the product picture or the product name can’t show completely. Please see the attached screenshots

Attachments:

sybilmak
    Participant

other screenshots comes here

Attachments:

sybilmak
    Participant

seems even screenshot can only be uploaded one by one……

sybilmak
    Participant

i submit a 1.1M file of screenshot and the system still not allow me to upload these proof that the problem is not solved. What’s wrong. You really will exhausted my patience very soon……

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product .main-page-wrapper {
        margin-top: 90px;
    }

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

OK. the issue solved. Thanks.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘the Breadcrumbs on the Single product page doesn’t show completely’ is closed to new replies.