Home Forums WoodMart support forum the header disappears with elementor pro

the header disappears with elementor pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Header and footer of my website did not appear, deactivating the different plugins I realised that the problem was generated by elementor pro. is there a solution for this?

Thank you very much

hi,
    Could sameone help me pls?

Hello,

Make sure you are using the latest versions of Elementor and the WoodMart theme. Deactivated the plugin not related to our theme and checked the issue.

Try to check with the default theme and check the issue. If the issue with our theme share the wp login details and confirms the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

I did everything you said and the menu of a prefabricated website disappears with the activation of elementor pro.

How can I fix it?

I give you the access data

Thank you very much

Hello,

Now i have activated the elementor pro plugin on your and the header and footer is showing fine.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

it’s not working,
    you activated the plugin but u deactivated the licence so it looks fine

put back the active license and you will see how it still does not work.

please fix it ASAP

Hello,

I am unable to login or visit your site due to a 404 error. Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)