Home Forums WoodMart support forum the issue of the prodcut page color

the issue of the prodcut page color

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

billdun
    Participant

the issue of the prodcut page color

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please provide the Url of the page where the issue exists to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

billdun
    Participant

pls see my reply from private content

billdun
    Participant

pls see my private content

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to see the background color issue on the product page.

Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/9666b5202f17722dd4ef8044724bf917

Best Regards.

billdun
    Participant

hi,the color of background is fixed now.now my problem is that the “add to cart” at the front of the “quantity” column from the product page,it should be at the back of “quantity” column,can you help me fix it?

Attachments:

Hello,

We are glad that one of your issues has been Resolved.

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

billdun
    Participant

hi,the issue is not fix it.it is not resolved. it is still like that what i say.. i confirm that this issue is with your theme..as the plugin didnot have the same issue when using any other theme.can you help me resolve it>?

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

billdun
    Participant

ok,i willsend it to you

Hello,

I have logged into your website and you are using an old version of theme and Recommended plugins.

Please update the theme and the Recommended plugin to latest versions then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

billdun
    Participant

hi,i just update the theme and the plugins to the latest version..but the issue still there…please kindly help me fix it ,thanks

billdun
    Participant

again,after i update the latest version,i found that the issue of the color background display again.you can see that there is a “orange”background at the bottom of the “paypal button” from the prodcut page.can you help me fix it together?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.angelleye_button_single {
        background-color: transparent !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content div.product form.cart .button, .woocommerce div.product form.cart .button, .woocommerce-page #content div.product form.cart .button, .woocommerce-page div.product form.cart .button {
        float: revert;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)