Home Forums WoodMart support forum The Linked Variations is not working for some of the products

The Linked Variations is not working for some of the products

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Bathleisure
    Participant

Hi, I didn’t have nay trouble with the other bundles I created. Only this one for Gym Towels is having an issue. The page doesn’t load fully and the variation swatches are not there. Looks like this:

https://bathleisure.in/shop/towels/gym-towels-for-workout-fitness-mustard/

Says there has been a critical error, cannot figure out what though.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Bathleisure.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Artem Temos.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Bathleisure
    Participant

Hey, any chance you guys had a look through my website? Find out what’s wrong? I’ve to enable some plugins back because I’m working on them, tell me when you get time, I will disable them again.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Bathleisure.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sure, I will be here for the next few hours to check your website while plugins are turned off.

Kind Regards

Bathleisure
    Participant

So all the plugins have been disabled, except woocommerce, hostinger, elementor, woodmart core and wpformslite. Next steps?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin access also to be able to check the configuration.

Thank you

Bathleisure
    Participant

Here:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to select the “Color” attribute for this product. https://bathleisure.in/shop/towels/gym-towels-for-workout-fitness-black/
    We will also fix this error in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

Bathleisure
    Participant

Thanks! It worked. Can you also help me with the navigation in sidebar, they’re are kind of crisscrossed? I don’t know what’s the word, like on clicking Robes, you land up on Mats, on clicking Mats it leads to Towels.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to add to correct links in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus. For example, you have a link with the title Matts but it is actually a Towels category. Check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/b30e49070b3b66dc22960f1761b86905

Kind Regards

Bathleisure
    Participant

Hello again. Thanks for helping out with the categories linking. One more thing, I’ve updated the Header banner content on the top of the page but it’s not displaying on the website. Are there any other steps I’ve to take to get it to work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, the header banner is currently displayed on your website https://gyazo.com/ce94460d0c3638e905da9a08f24dacd5
    Could you please clarify what is wrong with it?

Kind Regards

Bathleisure
    Participant

Listen the buttons and the icons of my whole website are gone, like it displays fine in one browser and in the other they’re totally gone. Also, I turned off the Shipping Bar but it keeps showing in some product pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bathleisure
    Participant

Here’s a vid of the website being run in edge

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to resave Theme Settings and clear the cache in your caching plugin. Then test how it works.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)