Home Forums WoodMart support forum The price filter module is above the menu that opens from the left.

The price filter module is above the menu that opens from the left.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Todorov
    Participant

Hello,
    Unable to install Patch ID: 526127
    I’m attaching the error it says.
    I also noticed after the last v.7.4.0 update that I have a problem. The price filter module is above the menu that opens from the left.
    I am attaching a screenshot of the problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

Todorov
    Participant

Hello,
    I am attaching a link in “Additional information”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.widget_price_filter .ui-slider-horizontal {
       z-index: 1 !important;
    }

Todorov
    Participant

Hello, Thanks, I inserted the code and now there is no problem attaching screenshots.
    I have another problem: when I entered a product above the product there was a described path with a category and a subcategory, but they started to disappear. They hide when I view a product. I would like to not hide the categories. I am attaching a picture of the problem
    thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)